Signature Medical Group is the place to turn for treating sports injuries. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an elite athlete or someone who just likes to have fun.
We offer orthopedic services to care for athletes of all levels. We provide injury prevention, evaluation and surgery, including minimally invasive options.
And with the fall athletic season for high schools just around the corner, know that Signature specialists are here for you. You can often see us the same day you make an appointment and we offer convenient hours at night and on weekends.
Among our key treatment areas:
- Meniscus (knee) cartilage for sports that require cutting or rapid change in direction, such as football, basketball, soccer and hockey.
- Rotator cuff (shoulder) juries common among weight lifters, swimmers, tennis players, volleyball players and baseball players.
- Shin splints that hamper track athletes and sports with extended running.
- Elbow tendinitis that targets tennis players, racquetball and squash players, golfers and fencers.
- Sprains, fractures and dislocations.
- ACL (knee) tears that occur in several sports.
- Achilles (heel) tendinitis that hampers runners
- Lower back pain
In the St. Louis area, Signature offers services at Mid County Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Premier Care Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, St. Charles Orthopedic Surgery Associates, Jefferson County Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine and Tesson Ferry Spine and Orthopedic Center.
Also, in the St. Louis area, Signature doctors serve as team physicians for:
- Parkway School District
- Missouri Rush Soccer Club
- DeSmet Jesuit High School
- St. John Vianney High School
- St. Dominic High School
- Lutheran St. Charles High School
- Northwest High School
- Notre Dame High School
- Webster Groves United Soccer
- Southern Illinois Revolution Soccer Club
- St. Louis Youth Soccer Association
To find out more about our programs assisting youth teams in the St. Louis area, contact Geoff Witt at 314-791-3889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to make an individual appointment with one of our specialists.