Signature Medical Group’s board-certified physicians and staff are dedicated to providing workers’ compensation patients with the highest level of quality health care. Conveniently located in many locations across St. Louis and Kansas City, our physicians have the experience and expertise to treat the full spectrum of work-related injuries.
The Signature Medical Group Workers’ Compensation team collaborates closely with claims adjusters, nurse case managers, attorneys, and employers to help your injured employee reach their pre-injury status and safely return to work.
- Fast, Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Access Line: 314-973-4585
- Same-day appointments
- Work status provided same day of evaluation
- Extended hours, including evenings and weekends
- Prompt communication to claims adjusters, nurse case managers, and employers
- Timely turnaround on reports
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
- Ratings, Second Opinions, Medical Record Reviews
- MRI (1.5 Tesla) and X-ray services onsite
- Cost-effective physician care
As an employer, you are responsible for offering an immediate solution when an employee is injured on the job. We respond with same-day attention and skillful patient care from our group of expert physicians.
Our team offers a collaborative process in scheduling immediate appointments and coordinating all services while facilitating communication to adjusters, nurse case managers, employers and the injured worker. Throughout the case, you’ll receive the continual communication including same-day updates and a quick turnaround time on reports.
As workers’ compensation experts, Signature Medical Group has implemented processes to reduce redundancy and avoid hassle. The key to higher efficiency is direct, one-to-one communication. As a Signature client, you will have a single point of contact who will assist you in navigating the system while controlling your costs and maintaining ongoing communication with you.