Welcome to the Signature Medial Group website! This Site is an online information and communications service provided by Signature Medical Group of Missouri and Kansas. This policy is intended to cover the uses for all of the Site, although additional conditions, restrictions and privacy policies may apply.
Health care disclaimer
The information, content, products and services described on this Site are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the content, products or services described on this Site should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This Site and the services described do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment and transmission or receipt of information on this Site does not create or constitute a physician-patient relationship or any other health care provider relationship. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the products or services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate or effective for you. We strive to keep information on this Site up-to-date but it may not always reflect the most recent medical or clinical research developments. We advise our website visitors to always consult with a physician on any personal health or medical conditions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you are in the United States and are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or call for emergency medical help on the nearest telephone.
Blogs and interactive media
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to a Site, you give Signature Medical Group the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the Site, you agree you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Signature Medical Group in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements of solicitations for business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
Signature Medical Group reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user’s access to the entire Site or specific features such as the blog
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.