Why Choose Us
Spine Pain Specialists
If a doctor has recommended surgery for your neck or back pain or injury, it is always wise to seek a second opinion. The intense and exhausting pain of spine injury or degeneration can often lead patients to consider relief through spine surgery. Having any spine related surgery, such as a spinal fusion, total disc replacement or removal, is a very big decision.
Tapping into the knowledge of other spine physicians will not only help you make an informed decision; it can also ease your mind. Knowing your options is the first step to take when considering such a procedure.
Trusted Orthopedic Spine Surgeons
The board-certified orthopedic spine physicians of Signature Orthopedics will work with you to consider all treatment options for your spine issues.
What our highly trained spine doctors can do for you:
- Offer a fresh perspective. We will use our expertise to review your medical history and your current surgical recommendations.
- Independently evaluate your symptoms. We will determine the root cause of your pain. Correct treatment is determined by pinpointing the pain source and therefore accurate diagnosis is key.
- Listen. We will take to time to discuss and explore the factors in your life that might play into your readiness for surgery and optimal recovery.
- Offer options. We may agree with the recommended surgery, or we may determine that other treatment options might be better suited for you. Since surgery is usually reserved as a last resort, we often recommend physical therapy, injections, and medicine before we suggest surgical intervention.
- Provide treatment if needed. If you decide to move ahead with one of our treatment options, our expert spine surgeons and doctors are ready to assist you.
During the COVID-19 crisis, doctors’ offices and healthcare facilities are considered essential services. Therefore, Signature Orthopedics continues to treat patients while taking extra precautions to maintain the safety and well-being of the patients in our care.
Signature Orthopedics is a “one-stop shop,” providing onsite X-ray and MRI (South and Fenton locations), casting, splinting, injections, and other immediate orthopedic care services.
Signature Orthopedics accepts most major health insurances. We also offer special rates for self-pay patients.
If you are in need of a second opinion, contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our expert back and spine physicians throughout St. Louis.