At Premier Care Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, we’re proud of our history – past and present.
A division of Signature Medical Group, we’ve been providing high-quality orthopedic care in the St. Louis area since 1969.
Many of our doctors are board-certified and fellowship-trained, keeping up with the latest trends in medicine to serve you better. Our sports medicine specialists serve as team doctors at Vianney, Notre Dame and Northwest high schools.
And we’re making it much easier for you to come see us. For more than a year, we’ve been pleased to offer our Orthopedics Now! clinic in our main south St. Louis County location. We’ve extended our hours to 8:30 p.m. on weeknights and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday for those with injuries such as sprains, strains and fractures. No appointment is necessary.
We have a wide array of doctors to serve you, including:
- Amy Zippay, MD, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Ashok Kumar, MD, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Benjamin P. Crane, MD, orthopedic surgery, spine
- Brian A. Fissel, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine
- Christopher P. O’Boynick, MD, orthopedic surgery, spine
- Coles E. L’Hommedieu, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine
- Dale E. Doerr, MD, orthopedic surgery
- David C. Haueisen, MD, orthopedic surgery, hand and upper extremities
- Dennis A. Dusek, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine
- Lawrence A. Kriegshauser, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, reconstruction and revisions
- Nicolas C. Martin, DPM, podiatry
- Randall J. Otto, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine
- Robert G. Medler, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, pediatric orthopedics
- Robert H. Sigmund, MD, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine
- Christopher W. Palmer, DO, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine
Our main location is at 12639 Old Tesson Road, Suites 100 and 115, St. Louis, Mo. 63128. Our regular office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Orthopedics Now! is also available here. (See above).
Our other locations:
- St. Clare Health Center, 1011 Bowles Avenue, Suite 100, Fenton, Mo., 63026. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
- Southwest Medical Center, 7345 Watson Road, Suite LL3, St. Louis, Mo., 63119. Office hours are 1-4 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday, and 8-11 a.m. on Thursday.
You can make an appointment by clicking here or by calling 314-849-0311.