Interested in an appointment with a Signature physician?
Please fill out the online appointment request form below and you will be contacted by one of our schedulers.
Completion of this online appointment request is not a confirmation of an appointment.
Please note: If you or someone you care for is experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Request Appointment x
Signature Allergy & Immunology – Sullivan A Division of Signature Medical Group
About Signature Allergy & Immunology – Sullivan
Signature Allergy & Immunology is dedicated to providing the diagnosis, treatment and management of asthma and allergy-related conditions. We treat conditions related to or caused by foods, environmental factors (such as pollen), medications or topical substances.
Commonly treated conditions include but are not limited to:
- Allergic (Hay Fever) and non-allergic rhinitis
- Food allergies
- Acute and Chronic Sinusitis
- Insect allergies
- Skin disorders such as eczema, contact dermatitis and itchy skin
- Drug allergies
- Immunology issues (recurrent infection and primary immune deficiencies)
We offer thorough evaluations in a family friendly environment. Our services include:
- Skin testing
- Immunotherapy for allergies (desensitization both injections and sublingual)
- Lung function testing – both in office spirometry and Niox
- Patch testing
- Food and drug challenge
- Rhinoscopic evaluation
Please review the new patient packet, videos and instructions before making an appointment.
*Coverage verified upon appointment confirmation
- Aetna Better Health (formerly HealthcareUSA)
- Anthem BCBS
- BCE Emergis
- Beech Street
- Essence (Esse Medicare HMO)
- Exclusive Choice - SSM (Confirm coverage with physician's office.)
- First Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Home State Health Plan
- MO Healthnet
- MultiPlan (Preferred)
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare North
- Union Pacific Railroad Employees Health System
- United HealthCare