As the U.S. commemorates Bone and Joint Action Week on Oct. 12-20, Signature Medical Group wants to highlight one of its top practices in Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic (KCBJ).
Serving the Kansas City area since 1940, KCBJ joined Signature in 2011. Our specialty is treating patients with musculoskeletal disorders and injuries.
We specifically focus on bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves and any structures related to them. We’re proud that our surgeons are board-certified and fellowship-trained, passing rigorous standards for treatment.
Along with general orthopedic surgery and physical medicine and rehabilitation, we conduct total joint replacement surgery, sports medicine, hand surgery, foot and ankle surgery, knee, shoulder, and ankle arthroscopy.
Our doctors include:
- Atul T. Patel, who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Michael J. Latteier, orthopedic surgery
- Gerald R. McNamara, orthopedic surgery and sports medicine
- J. Clinton Walker, orthopedic surgery
- Jeffrey W. Salin, orthopedic surgery and sports medicine
- John S. Bleazard, orthopedic surgery
- Robert P. Bruce, orthopedic surgery and sports medicine
- Stephen V. Hiatt, orthopedic surgery
- Suzanne G. Elton, orthopedic surgery and sports medicine
- Thomas S. Samuelson, orthopedic surgery and sports medicine
We’re at two convenient locations:
- 10701 Nall Avenue, Suite 200, Overland Park, Kan., 66211. We recently added Orthopedics Now! at this site, accepting patients until 8 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
- 3151 NE Carnegie Drive, Suite B, Lee’s Summit, Mo., 64064
So if you need orthopedic help, why wait? Make an appointment today. Choose well. Choose Signature.