Areas of Interest
Spine Surgery, Cervical Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Lumbar Surgery, Decompression with Interlaminar, Stabilization® Device, RegenaDISC®
Dr. Benjamin Crane is a board-certified, fellowship-trained spine surgeon, specializing in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related injuries and disorders. Dr. Crane is a spine surgeon at our South County and Fenton locations.
Some of the spine conditions Dr. Crane treats are:
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Mylopathy
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Spine Trauma
- Compression Fractures/Osteoporotic Compression Fractures
- Osteomyelitis and Discitis
- Epidural Abscess
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Total Disc Arthroplasty
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Instrumented Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Computer-Navigated Instrumentation
- Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
- Transforaminal Lumbar interbody fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Laminotomy and foraminotomy
Dr. Crane finds great satisfaction in problem-solving. By working with his patients, Dr. Crane pieces information together to provide accurate diagnosis' and treatment which ultimately help his spine patients get back to living their lives.
Outside of work, Dr. Crane enjoys hiking and spending time with his three children.
Dr. Crane accepts all major insurances including Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), and UnitedHealthcare (UHC). For more information, visit our Insurance page. Always verify insurance with your insurance provider.
Fellowship: Spine Surgery, Leatherman Spine Center
Residency: Rush University Medical Center
Internship: Rush University Medical Center
Medical School: Rush Medical College
Certifications & Organizations
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery