Areas of Interest
Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials and Implants, Dorsal Root Ganglion (“DRG”) Stimulator Trials and Implants, Kyphoplasty, Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injections (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar), Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections (Lumbar), Selective Nerve Root Blocks (Lumbar), Facet Joint Injections (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar), Medial Branch Blocks (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar), Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Ablation (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar), Major Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Shoulder), Coolief Joint Nerve Blocks and Radiofrequency Neurotomy (Hip, Sacroiliac Joint, Genicular of the Knee), Sacroiliac Joint Injections, Sympathetic Nerve Blocks (Lumbar Sympathetic, Stellate Ganglion, Celiac Plexus, Hypogastric Plexus), Ultrasound-Guided Injections (TAP, Ilioinguinal/Iliohypogastric Nerve, Suprascapular Nerve of the Shoulder)
Dr. Christian Oliver is a pain management physician trained in both anesthesiology and interventional pain management. He completed his fellowship at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
"In pain management, I get to build a rapport with patients and see their improvement over time," Dr. Oliver says. "I also love being hands-on and with the myriad of procedures we offer; I get to take matters in my own hands and help treat my patient’s pain instead of just writing a prescription and seeing how they fare."
Dr. Oliver accepts all major insurances. For more information, please visit our Insurance page.
Fellowship: University of Mississippi Medical Center
Residency: University of Mississippi Medical Center
Medical School: Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Certifications & Organizations
American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
North American Neuromodulation Society
American Society of Anesthesiologists
American Medical Association
- Oliver, C., Vaidyanathan, M., Robertson, C. 2014. Treating the Bradycardic Arm of an Acute Intra-Operative Cushing Reflex. Abstract.
- Oliver, C., Delima, L.G.R. 2015. Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation after Hemorrhagic Negative Pressure Pulmonary Edema. Abstract.
- Hulet, R., Oliver, C., Castillo, D. 2015. What You See Is Not Always What You Get. Abstract.
- McCann, A., Oliver, C., Castillo, D. 2015. Intracardiac Abnormality Simulating an LVOT Abscess in a Patient with Clinical Symptoms of Endocarditis. Abstract.
- Oliver, C., Vaidyanathan, M., Jain, P. 2015. Identifying the True Incidence of Post Dural Puncture Headache after Accidental Dural Puncture in the Local Obstetric Population. Original Research.
- [Submitted for publication] Oliver, C., Mehta, M. 2017. Diabetic Myositis in a Chronic Pain Patient. Case Report.