Areas of Interest
Epidural Steroid Injections, Selective Nerve Root Blocks, Facet Joint Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Ablation, Major Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Shoulder), Sacroiliac Joint Injections, Coolief Nerve Blocks and Radiofrequency Neurotomy (Hip, Sacroiliac Joint, Genicular of the Knee), Sympathetic Nerve Blocks, Ultrasound-Guided Injections, Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials and Implants, Dorsal Root Ganglion (“DRG”) Stimulator Trials and Implants, Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Dr. Christian Oliver is a board-certified St. Louis pain management physician trained in both anesthesiology and interventional pain management.
He completed his fellowship at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
"In pain management, I get to build a rapport with patients and see their improvement over time," Dr. Oliver says. "I also love being hands-on and with the myriad of procedures we offer; I get to take matters in my own hands and help treat my patient’s pain instead of just writing a prescription and seeing how they fare."
Dr. Oliver accepts all major insurances. For more information, please visit our Insurance page.
Fellowship: University of Mississippi Medical Center
Residency: University of Mississippi Medical Center
Medical School: Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Certifications & Organizations
American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
North American Neuromodulation Society
American Society of Anesthesiologists
American Medical Association
- Oliver, C., Vaidyanathan, M., Robertson, C. 2014. Treating the Bradycardic Arm of an Acute Intra-Operative Cushing Reflex. Abstract.
- Oliver, C., Delima, L.G.R. 2015. Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation after Hemorrhagic Negative Pressure Pulmonary Edema. Abstract.
- Hulet, R., Oliver, C., Castillo, D. 2015. What You See Is Not Always What You Get. Abstract.
- McCann, A., Oliver, C., Castillo, D. 2015. Intracardiac Abnormality Simulating an LVOT Abscess in a Patient with Clinical Symptoms of Endocarditis. Abstract.
- Oliver, C., Vaidyanathan, M., Jain, P. 2015. Identifying the True Incidence of Post Dural Puncture Headache after Accidental Dural Puncture in the Local Obstetric Population. Original Research.
- [Submitted for publication] Oliver, C., Mehta, M. 2017. Diabetic Myositis in a Chronic Pain Patient. Case Report.