Premier Care Orthopedics & Sports Medicine A Division of Signature Medical Group
Interested in an appointment with a Signature physician?
Please fill out the online appointment request form below and you will be contacted by one of our schedulers.
Completion of this online appointment request is not a confirmation of an appointment.
Please note: If you or someone you care for is experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Request Appointment x
Dale E. Doerr MD
Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
Specialized Services: General Ortho Surgery, Hip & Knee, Total Joint Replacement
- (314) 849-0311
- Premier Care Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Southwest Medical Center
- 7345 Watson Rd., Suite LL3
- St. Louis, MO 63119
- Get Directions
- Premier Care Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at St. Clare Health Center
- 1011 Bowles Ave., Suite 100
- Fenton, MO 63026
- Get Directions
About Dale E. Doerr MD
Dr. Doerr is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who received his medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He also completed his internship and residency at St. Louis U. Dr. Doerr treats a variety of orthopedic problems, including those involving the knees, hips, and shoulders.
Dr. Doerr enjoys water sports and triathlons.
Qualifications of Dale E. Doerr MD
Med School: St. Louis University School of Medicine
Residency: St. Louis University
- St. Anthony's
- St. Clare Hospital
*Coverage verified upon appointment confirmation
- Aetna Better Health (formerly HealthcareUSA)
- Anthem BCBS
- BCE Emergis
- Beech Street
- Essence (Esse Medicare HMO)
- Exclusive Choice - SSM (Confirm coverage with physician's office.)
- First Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Home State Health Plan
- MO Healthnet
- MultiPlan (Preferred)
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare North
- Union Pacific Railroad Employees Health System
- United HealthCare