This presentation is intended for athletic trainers and directors, physical therapists and coaches.
Signature Medical Group and Athletico are offering a free education opportunity for athletic trainers to gain additional knowledge about current trends in hand, wrist and shoulder injuries.
The physicians of Signature Medical Group provide orthopedic services to help athletes of all levels perform at their highest potential. In addition, our physicians offer injury prevention education, injury evaluation and orthopedic surgery, including minimally invasive options.
- Review general hand, wrist and shoulder anatomy
- Understand pathophysiology of common injuries
- Demonstrate evaluation techniques
- Discuss common differential diagnosis
- Implement appropriate treatment and referral
- Accessing community services for vulnerable athletes
- Enrico J. Stazzone, MD – Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specialized in pediatric sports medicine – Mid County Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- Matthew P. Melander, DO – Board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship trained in Sports medicine – St. Charles Orthopaedic Surgery
- Jennie Oberkrom, MSW, LCSW – Signature Medical Group
Signature Medical Group is committed to educating the community on issues related to healthcare through our Signature Speaks speaker series. More information about Signature Speaks is available at https://www.signaturemedicalgroup.com/signature-speaks/.
Space is limited. Registration required. Sign up now!