We are looking for talented people to join our team of dedicated team members, and have career opportunities available at a variety of locations throughout the greater St. Louis and Kansas City regions.
Date Posted: 7/15/2022
Department: Multiple Divisions - Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-Time
We are in need of a Practice Manager for a new medical practice, St. Louis Medical Associates in Chesterfield, a division of Signature Medical Group. This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of this medical practice location and staff. Duties include managing the other staff members, handling the physician schedules, insurance authorizations, billing, processes, and expenses.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Facilitates the implementation of and ensures adherence to all corporate policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Provides oversight to ensure that staff and processes are working to achieve practice goals
- Continuously identifies ways to increase profitability
- Finds opportunities to grow the business through increased referrals, new or increased services, regional expansion, or other revenue-enhancing activities
- Continually identifies and implements ways to maximize efficiency, productivity, and resource allocation
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required, but Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of physician office operations, and medical terminology
- Knowledge of budgeting, accounts payable, and human resource processes
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Proficient in various office products and computer systems
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-Time, more than 30 hours but less than 40 (this position is benefits eligible)
Schedule is Tuesday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer