We are looking for talented people to join our team of dedicated team members, and have career opportunities available at a variety of locations throughout the greater St. Louis and Kansas City regions.
Date Posted: 4/26/2022
Department: Multiple Divisions - Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Registered Nurse LPN – Immunology
Or Experienced Medical Assistant
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse or an experienced Medical Assistant interested in Allergy & Immunology to join our private practice in Creve Coeur, MO.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside a reputable physician, board-certified in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and support staff
- Full scope of Allergy & Immunology services to patients above age 2
- Good hours, flexible schedule, open Monday, closed Tuesday, open Wednesday – Saturday
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year of experience required
- Demonstrated interest (or experience) in Allergy & Immunology highly preferred
- Must be able to perform pulmonary function tests and skin testing (training available)
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- Computer skills mandatory
- Comfortable with phlebotomy
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer