We are looking for talented people to join our team of dedicated team members, and have career opportunities available at a variety of locations throughout the greater St. Louis and Kansas City regions.
Date Posted: 7/1/2021
Department: Multiple Divisions - Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-Time
For over 50 years, Northland Obstetrics and Gynecology has been dedicated to providing quality healthcare to women in the Kansas City Northland. We are a physician-owned and well-respected OB/GYN practice comprised of 6 physicians and 3 nurse practitioners. Our practice has continued to maintain the tradition of providing university-trained, board-certified physicians who deliver healthcare services at the highest level. Our practice and providers consistently win awards for “Top Doctor in Kansas City” by the Kansas City Magazine, “Best of the Northland” by the Courier Tribune, and “Favorite OB/GYN practice” by the Kansas City Parent Magazine.
Our clinic is conveniently located on the Liberty Hospital campus, one floor below the Labor & Delivery unit. We have a strong referral base and a large patient demand that will allow you to rapidly build your practice. We are located 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City. This gives us a big city feel, with a small-town atmosphere and low cost of living.
- The ideal candidate practices evidence-based medicine and works well as a team
- Board certified/board eligible
- Even mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology services
- 4-day work week with an exceptional work-life balance
- 1:5 call rotation
- Shared obstetrics model. The group delivers between 1,000-1,200 babies annually
- In office fetal monitoring and ultrasound
- Liberty Hospital has a level 2 NICU and delivers babies starting at 34 weeks
- We are only on call at 1 hospital
- We have surgical privileges at 3 facilities (2 of the facilities have a Da Vinci Robot)
- You will be an employed physician for first 2 years with paid malpractice, paid healthcare insurance, vacation time, CME allowance, and relocation assistance
- Consideration for partnership after 2 years of employment