Signature Orthopedics is one of the largest orthopedic practices in the St. Louis area. Comprised of five former individual practices, we are experts in bone and joint pain and injury, foot and ankle, hand, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine and overuse injuries, interventional pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation, joint replacement, and pediatric and adolescent orthopedics.
Whether you're seeking an initial diagnosis, exploring treatment options for an existing condition, or looking for assistance with your post-surgical recovery and rehabilitation, our expert physicians and care teams will provide you with safe, effective, and compassionate orthopedic care. Through a combination of specialized knowledge, extensive experience, advanced technologies, and state-of-the-art equipment, we will help you overcome your pain and get back to the activities you enjoy. And, we'll do so using the most conservative approaches possible.
Date Posted: 6/3/2020
Department: Orthopedics - Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Job Overview: Responsible for providing aspects of clinical support to physicians within the office.
- Reconciles patient medications
- Review patient HX (medical, current complaint)
- Performs detailed HX of current injury/illness
- Conducts brief exam as appropriate
- Consults with physician on patient findings and ordering of appropriate testing (imaging or other)
- Documents actions within the EHR
- Dispenses, modifies, and applies DMEPOS or casting as directed
- Assists physician with procedures
- Review and responds to patient phone calls including medical, medication, scheduling, and imaging questions or results
- Provide appropriate support within scope of practice
- Inventory control and support for DMEPOS and supplies
- Event coverage as available
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BOC certification as an Athletic Trainer
- MO Licensure or eligible
- NPI # or in process
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) and Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation and holidays
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer