We are looking for talented people to join our team of dedicated team members, and have career opportunities available at a variety of locations throughout the greater St. Louis and Kansas City regions.
Date Posted: 3/15/2019
Department: Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-Time
This is an RN Triage position that provides direct patient nursing care via the telephone. This position is in a very busy and faced paced OB/GYN practice.
- The licensed professional nurse utilizes the nursing process composed of the following elements: Assessment, Analysis, Plan, Implementation, and Evaluation to provide this delivery of care through telephone triage communication.
- The position incorporates health advice, health care coordination, health promotion and patient care follow up as outlined by our physicians.
- This person also interacts with patients providing counseling and routine follow up.
- The triage nurse also performs support functions that are related to patient care, including prescription refills, prescription medication insurance authorizations, ordering required lab work, booking same day appointments within our office, coordinating needed follow up appointments for patients, including but not limited to: mammograms, CT-MRI, bone density and colonoscopy.
- Associate’s Degree, BSN preferred with Missouri State Board of Nursing or Illinois State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of three years of experience as an RN, in an OB/GYN practice.
- Experience with EMR is a plus.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) and Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation and holidays
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer