Date Posted: 11/27/2018
Department: Tammie Cooper
Type of Employment: Full-Time
We have an opening in our busy south county orthopedic practice for a full time RN. This is a clinical position working with our physicians in a clinic setting where they are:
- Treating patients and may include assessing new patients
- Monitoring existing patient’s conditions
- Providing treatments such as dressing changes
- Casting and splinting
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician
- Providing care to patients who have undergone surgery
- Monitoring the surgical site and informing doctors of any changes in the patient’s condition
This candidate will use nursing skills, judgment and knowledge acquired through experience and continuing education programs to perform patient care activities delegated by and performed under the direction of a Physician.
Candidates must be able to work as part of a team, able to maintain focus and composure in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task while providing outstanding patient care/service.
The hours are generally M-F, 8:30am-5pm. However, earlier AM and later PM hours are sometimes required.
Benefits available include:
Flexible Spending Account