- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Industry: Healthcare
- Category: 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Hours: Full-time, 40
- Salary: Inquire
- We have an opening in our busy orthopedic surgery practice for a full time MA/LPN. This is a clinical position working with our physicians in a clinic setting where they are treating pediatric patients and may include assessing new patients, monitoring existing patient’s conditions, providing treatments such as dressing changes, casting and splinting and administering medications as ordered by the physician.
Other duties would include:
- Providing care to patients who have undergone surgery, which may include monitoring the surgical site and informing doctors of any changes in the patient’s condition.
- This candidate will use nursing skills, judgment and knowledge acquired through experience and continuing education programs, to perform patient care activities delegated by and performed under the direction of a Physician.
- RN/LPN License
- Candidates must have orthopedic experience (pediatric preferred, but adult experience will be considered), able to work as part of a team, able to maintain focus and composure in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task while providing outstanding patient care/service.
- Experience with pre-certifications
- PTO (Paid Time Off) that you earn based on hours worked each pay period.
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Employee benefits:
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Profit Sharing
- Life insurance coverage