- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Industry: Healthcare
- Category: 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Hours: Full-time, 40
- Salary: Inquire
- Input and review the payroll function to ensure timely payment and reporting of earnings for Signature employees.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for employees.
- Balance bi-weekly reports associated with the processing of payroll.
- Monitor PTO (paid time off)
- Handle W2 process.
- Assist controller in setting up new withholding states.
- Process verifications of employment.
- Conduct detailed audits, including biweekly audits of payroll payments.
- Work with employees and personnel to answer all payroll-related questions.
- Maintain payroll files.
- Administers all staff benefits including COBRA with Director of Benefits.
- Assists Director of Benefits with Benefit Open Enrollment Seminars at specified practices.
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-10 years of related experience in larger organization of over 500 employees.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Precise with data entry.
- Have a team player attitude.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet processing deadlines.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Paychex software considered a plus.
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Employee benefits:
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Life Insurance