- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Industry: Healthcare
- Category: 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Hours: Full-time, 40
- Salary: Inquire
The Orthopedic Clinical Supervisor oversees the work of the clinical departments and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Supervisor
- Helps ensure that a medical facility and its staff maintain a high level of ethical and professional standards.
- Works to improve healthcare services.
- Counsels and trains newly hired clinical staff.
- Consults with and supports clinical staff in the efforts to serve patients.
- Assists clinical workers in obtaining more education, additional certifications and helps them find ways to enhance their skills.
- Helps improve communication among employees in a clinical environment.
- Evaluates the job performances of clinical personnel.
- Schedules clinical staff according to workloads.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN)
- RN License
- 2-3 year of supervisory experience
- Prior Orthopedic experience
- PTO (Paid Time Off) that you earn based on hours worked each pay period.
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Employee benefits:
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Life insurance coverage