- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Industry: Healthcare
- Category: 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Hours: Full-time, 40
- Salary: Inquire
We have an opening in our busy west county orthopedic practice for a full time MA. This is a clinical position working with our physicians in a clinic setting.
Candidates must be able to work as part of a team, able to maintain focus and composure in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task while providing outstanding patient care/service.
- Treating patients and assessing new patients
- Monitoring existing patient’s conditions
- Providing treatments such as dressing changes
- Casting and splinting
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician
- Other duties would include providing care to patients who have undergone surgery, which may include monitoring the surgical site and informing doctors of any changes in the patient’s condition.
- MA Certification
- High School Diploma
- This candidate will use nursing skills, judgment and knowledge acquired through experience and continuing education programs, to perform patient care activities delegated by and performed under the direction of a physician.
- Orthopedic experience a plus
- Casting experience a plus
- PTO (Paid Time Off) that you earn based on hours worked each pay period.
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Employee benefits:
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance coverage