- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Industry: Healthcare
- Category: 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Hours: Full-time, 40
- Salary: Inquire
Kansas City Internal Medicine (KCIM) is hiring full-time Internal Medicine-Primary Care Physicians for their growing independent practice in the Kansas City area.
KCIM is Kansas City’s largest private Internal Medicine physician practice with more than 170 employees serving over 135,000 patient visits per year. Our mission is to “provide personalized, relationship based, quality healthcare”.
If you are interested in learning more about a career with KCIM or would like to submit your CV for consideration, please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate of accredited School of Medicine
- Active / unrestricted Kansas medical license and DEA
- EMR experience
- Board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement package including 401K with match
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- Minimal call responsibilities
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator