- Location: OFallon, MO
- Industry: Healthcare
- Category: 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Hours: Full-time, 40
- Salary: Inquire
St. Charles Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. is looking for a full time Accounts Receivable Representative (Insurance Collector) at their office located in the O’Fallon, MO area.
Position Summary of an Accounts Receivable Representative: Follow Up Reps will be responsible for all aspects of billing, follow up, and collection activity.
- Responsible for all aspects of follow up and collections on accounts. This includes making outbound calls to payers and accessing payer websites.
- Identify issues or trends with accounts and provide suggestions for resolution.
- Obtain claim statuses and denial reasons
- Accurately document pertinent collection activity performed.
- Review account information and necessary system applications to determine the appropriate work activity for the accounts assigned
- Verify claim adjudication utilizing appropriate applications, as well as editing claims
- Initiate phone/letter contact with patients to obtain information, as needed.
- Perform appropriate billing functions, including manual re-bills as well as electronic submissions to payers.
- Identify and correct billing errors and rebill as necessary
- HS Diploma / GED
- 1 year + A/R/Insurance Collections experience
- Ability to read/interpret EOBs
- Excel experience
- NextGen and ortho experience preferred, but not required
- Employee benefits:
- Health coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (including orthodontic option)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Life insurance coverage