Does your joint pain keep you from the things you love? Signature Medical Group orthopedic doctors are trained to alleviate that discomfort and help you get back on track.
Our orthopedic surgeons are experts on the musculoskeletal system. That system includes bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, skin and structures related to them. Common orthopedic injuries requiring treatment include:
• broken bones
• torn ligaments
• tendon injuries
• pulled muscles
• ruptured discs and sciatica
• chronic conditions such as, joint pain, back pain, arthritis and bursitis (joint inflammation)
Signature Medical Group has orthopedic surgeons with special training in total joint replacement, sports medicine, spine surgery, hand surgery and hip, knee and shoulder arthroscopy as well as conservative methods of treatment such as injections and rehabilitation.
We are proud to offer the most diversified lines of service in pediatric orthopedics, including treating cerebral palsy and all other pediatric orthopedic issues. Pediatric orthopedic surgeons are trained to understand the complex issues associated with children’s bodies, including the growth plates.
Many of Signature Medical Group’s orthopedic surgery specialists are board-certified. Board certification indicates the physician has passed rigid oral and written or computer-based training administered by members of the American Board of Medical Specialties and has documented surgical cases reviewed by examiners for a required period of time. It is an important consideration for patients looking for an orthopedist in St. Louis or Kansas City.
Many of our doctors also have specialized fellowship training in specific injuries or disorders. Our specialists know the importance of getting you back to your highest possible quality of life.
Five facts about Signature Medical Group orthopedic surgeons:
1) Our doctors are among the St. Louis and Kansas City area’s best orthopedic specialists.
2) Since our physicians are independent, healthcare decisions are where they belong – in the hands of physicians and their patients.
3) Because we can better manage our care, we can save you money without sacrificing quality.
4) By remaining independent, our doctors have more time to focus on what they do best – practice medicine.
5) We meet the orthopedic needs for the whole family and have the area’s only board certified pediatric orthopedic surgeons.
Is it Orthopaedic Surgery or Orthopedic Surgery? Some of our practices prefer the traditional (Orthopaedic) spelling and some prefer the simplified (Orthopedic) spelling. Because of this, we use both spellings interchangeably.Find a Doctor